How do I request an interpreter?

You must provide at least 48-hours notice to schedule interpreting services.  To request an interpreter you must complete and submit this form to Caroline Kopel in person or via email.

Should you need additional information, refer to the contact information below. 

Contact Information

Caroline Kopel, Language Access Coordinator
Franklin County Common Pleas Court - General Division
345 S High Street, 2nd floor
Columbus, OH 43215
Phone: 614.525.3761
Fax: 614.525.4480

Email Language Access Coordinator


Monday through Friday, excluding Court holidays
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Show All Answers

1. When is an interpreter necessary?
2. How do I request an interpreter?
3. How do I cancel or reschedule an interpreter?