- No food and drink other than water is permitted in the courtroom.
- All cell phones must be turned off or on silent before entering the courtroom.
- Defendants and spectators should be dressed appropriately for court. No hats, tank tops, offensive shirts, or shorts are permitted in the courtroom.
- No photography or videography is permitted unless prior authorization from the court.
- Media outlets may submit a media permission form through e-filing which the Judge will review and approve prior to media technology being placed in the courtroom.